31 October 2005

NaFinWIPsMo

What's that mean? National Finish WIPs Month, though I suppose we ought to call it International. ;)

Some friends of mine are participating in NaNoWriMo this month. I'll admit I have aspirations of one day writing a novel, but that day isn't any time soon. I do, however, have a fanfic I'd love to see finished before the year is out. So some other friends and I are piggy-backing off NaNoWriMo and creating (Inter)National Finish WIPs Month.

I hereby commit to (trying like hell) finishing my current WIP this month, November of 2005. As it stands now, I've got just over 50,000 words. I'd say it's about 2/3rds done. So... wish me luck. And feel free to nag. ;)

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. :)

(And if you could wish some back, too, that'd be good...)

Paul

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Melody said...

I keep hearing about this National "Write Your Ass Off" Month. How good could a novel be if it was done on a timetable this limiting? Come on now.

I think there is a book in me someday, but it has to be the "write" time. (ha ha I crack me up).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home